Shipley Energy specializes in the sale and delivery of a variety of fuel products to customers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia and West Virginia. With roots dating back to 1929, no one knows the needs of customers in the mid-Atlantic region better than our team. Whatever fuel your organization runs on, we’ll deliver the products, service and support that will help you plan for the future and succeed in the present.
Wholesale Fuel Products
At Shipley Energy, we provide:
- Biodiesel and bioheating oil — Shipley Energy sells a wide range of blended biodiesel fuels for heating and powering your facility. Derived from plant and animal sources, biodiesel blends reduce air pollution, contribute to American energy independence and can improve engine lubricity.
- #2 heating oil — Stable, efficient and warm, #2 oil has been the standard for heating residential and commercial properties for years. Contact Shipley Energy for around-the-clock delivery to your location.
- K1 kerosene — Both clear and dyed K1 kerosene is readily available for delivery to anywhere in our service area.
- Ultra low sulfur diesel — 15 ppm ultra low sulfur detail is available at wholesale prices and meets all federal requirements for on-road use.
- Off road diesel — For off-road use, we sell diesel that is compliant with the latest EPA emissions guidelines. We’re also a certified distributor of Power Service Xtreme Diesel, a “Technology Transformed Fuel” formulated for maximum performance. Contact a wholesale fuel sales representative to learn more.
- Gasoline — We sell both branded gasoline by companies such as Sunoco and Exxon, as well as additive-free, unbranded fuel at wholesale prices. Let us assess your location, annual needs and local competitors to determine the best product for you.
Why Trust Shipley Energy With Your Wholesale Fuel Needs?
There are plenty of reasons why Shipley Energy is the mid-Atlantic region’s wholesale fuel supplier of choice:
We can get your order to you faster. Our working relationships with major refineries and 24-hour delivery team mean we can fulfill almost any order quickly and efficiently.
We offer flexible pricing options. We’re committed to working with you to offer the best wholesale fuel prices possible. To do this, we assess your requirements and match you with a plan that offers the best hedge against market instability.
We provide value-added services, such as inventory monitoring, fleet fueling, pump and gravity off loading, and more.
Follow the links below to read individual product spec sheets, download MSDS information, or learn more about the services we offer. For the latest wholesale fuel rates in your area, contact our team directly.
Product Material Safety Data (MSDS) Sheets:
Product Spec Sheets: